Prof. Dr. Sc. Phan Quoc Khanh
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sc. Nguyen Dinh
Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Hai
1. Nonsmooth optimization: various generalized derivatives for single and multi-valued mappings, optimality conditions, solution sensitivity.
2. Variational inequalities and general equilibrium problems: General problem settings for unifying optimization-related problems and systems of problems, solution existence, stability (semicontinuity, Lipschitz or Holder continuity, differentiability) of solution sets.
3. Convex analysis and convex programming: “Rough” convex functions, optimality conditions, regularity, properties of solution sets.
4. Algorithms for variational inequalities, equilibrium problems and optimal control problems with phase constraints.
5. Fixed point and coincidence point theorems and related topics with applications to optimization.
6. Farkas-type results for systems involving DC (difference of two convex) functions and their applications convex/non-convex optimization problems.
7. Qualitative research on optimization problems, including equilibrium problems, bilevel and MPEC problems, convex/non-convex problems.
8. Computational geometry.
• Seminar Groups
(Head: Prof. Phan Quoc Khanh)
(Head: Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Dinh)
• PhD students
+ Under the supervision of Professor Phan Quoc Khanh:
- Hồ Ước (defended 1986)
- Trần Huệ Nương (defended 1989, degree of Poland)
- Nguyễn Thiện Luận (defended 1989)
- Lê Minh Lưu (defended 2002)
- Nguyễn Đình Tuấn (defended 2007, degrees of VN and France)
- Nguyễn Xuân Hải (defended 2007, degrees of VN and France)
- Lâm Quốc Anh (defended 2007, degrees of VN and France)
- Đinh Ngọc Quý (defended 2011, degrees of VN and France)
- Lê Thanh Tùng (defended 2011, degrees of VN and France)
- Đoàn Hồng Chương
- Hồ Thục Quyên
- Nguyến Lê Hoàng Anh
- Huỳnh Thị Hồng Diễm
- Nguyễn Hồng Quân
- Nguyễn Hiếu Thảo (PhD student of University of Ballarat, Australia, Co-superviser: Prof. A. Kruger)
+ Under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Dinh:
- Ta Quang Son (defended 2008)
- Tran Hong Mo