The Department of Mathematics is responsible for:
- Teaching and arranging for visiting lecturers to teach all mathematics-related modules in the curriculum of all the schools and training programs of the International University.
- Establishing course outlines, selecting key textbooks, preparing Textbooks and assessments for these mathematics modules.
- Calculus I
- Calculus II for Engineering School
- Calculus II for Business School
- Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Mathematics for Engineers
- Mathematics for Bio-Technology I
- Mathematics for Bio-Technology II
- Operations Research
- Numerical methods
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability and statistics
- Probability and random processes