1. Uniqueness estimates for the general complex conductivity equation and their applications to inverse problems, (with Catalin Carstea and Jenn-Nan Wang), SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, Vol. 52, No. 1, pp. 570–580.
2. Approximate cloaking for the heat equation via transformation optics (with Hoai-Minh Nguyen), Mathematics in Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 4, 2019.
3. Estimate of an inclusion in discontinuous conductivity (with Jenn-Nan Wang), Bull. Inst. Math. Academia Sinica, Vol. 9, No. 1, p. 45-56, 2014.
4. Quantitative uniqueness estimate for the Maxwell system with Lipschitz anisotropic media (with Jenn-Nan Wang) Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 140 (2012), 595-605.
5. A priori estimates for the Lagrangian mean curvature flows, (with Yu Yuan), Int. Math. Res. Not., (19):4376–4383, 2011.
6. On a question of Landis and Oleinik, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 362, 2875-2899, 2010.
7. Power series solution for the modified KdV equation, Electron. J. Diff. Eqns., Vol. 2008, No. 71, pp. 1-10. 2008.
8. Quantitative unique continuation for second order elliptic operators with singular coefficients, to appear in Vietnam Journal of Mathematics.