13. Q. M. Nguyen, Collision-induced amplitude dynamics of pulses in linear waveguides with the generic nonlinear loss, submitted, arXiv: 1808.02396.
12. Q. M. Nguyen, Toan T. Huynh, and Avner Peleg, Universality of the amplitude shift in fast two-pulse collisions in weakly perturbed linear physical systems, submitted, arXiv:1808.04323.
11. Q. M. Nguyen and T. T. Huynh, Frequency shifting for solitons based on transformations in the Fourier domain and applications, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 72, 306-323 (2019). [SCIE-Q1]
10. A. Peleg, Q. M. Nguyen, and T. T. Huynh, Soliton-like behavior in fast two-pulse collisions in weakly perturbed linear physical systems, European Physical Journal D, 71: 315, (2017). [SCI]
9. A. Peleg, Q. M. Nguyen, and T. T. Huynh, Stable scalable control of soliton propagation in broadband nonlinear optical waveguides, European Physical Journal D, 71:30 (2017). [SCI]
8. A. Peleg, Q. M. Nguyen, and T.P. Tran, Transmission stability and Raman-induced amplitude dynamics in multichannel soliton-based optical waveguide systems, Optics Communications, Vol. 380, 41 (2016). [SCI, Q1]
7. D. Chakraborty, A. Peleg, Q. M. Nguyen, Stabilizing soliton-based multichannel transmission with frequency dependent linear gain-loss, Optics Communications, Vol. 371, 252 (2016). [SCI, Q1]
6. Q.M. Nguyen, A. Peleg, and T.P. Tran, Robust transmission stabilization and dynamic switching in broadband hybrid waveguide systems with nonlinear gain and loss, Physical Review A, Vol. 91, 013839 (2015). [SCI-Q1]
5. A. Peleg, Q. M. Nguyen, and P. Glenn, Many-body interaction in fast soliton collisions, Physical Review E, Vol. 89, 043201 (2014). [SCI, Q1]
4. A. Peleg, Q.M. Nguyen, and Y. Chung, Cross-talk dynamics of optical solitons in a broadband Kerr nonlinear system with weak cubic loss, Physical Review A, Vol. 82, 053830 (2010). [SCI, Q1]
3. Q.M. Nguyen and A. Peleg, Resolving the Raman-induced cross frequency shift in fast optical soliton collisions, Journal of the Optical Society of America B, Vol. 27, 1985 (2010). [SCI, Q1]
2. Q. M. Nguyen and A. Peleg, Deterministic Raman crosstalk effects in amplified wavelength division multiplexing transmission, Optics Communications, Vol. 283, 3500 (2010) [SCI, Q1].
1. A. Peleg, Y. Chung, T. Dohnal, and Q.M. Nguyen, Diverging probability density functions for flat-top solitary waves, Physical Review E, Vol. 80, 026602 (2009). [SCI, Q1]
3. A. Peleg, Y. Chung, and Q. M. Nguyen, Stable Energy Equalization of Solitons in WDM Waveguide Systems with Cubic Loss, In Proceedings of the Frontiers in Optics, Rochester, New York, USA (2012).
2. Q. M. Nguyen, Effects of randomness, dissipation and interaction on solitons of the cubic nonlinear Schrödinger equation and related nonlinear wave models, Dissertation, 117 pages, State University of New York at Buffalo (2011).
1. A. Peleg and Q. M. Nguyen, Stability of Amplified DPSK WDM Transmission against Raman Crosstalk Effects, In Proceedings of the Optical Fiber Communications Conference, San Diego, California, USA (2010).